A Complete Guide to having your own fleet of Money Making Websites !
Before we start with money making websites, I want you to upload the following story into your mind:
The beloved famous wrestler/actor Dwayne (The Rock) Johnson once said:
Success isn’t always about greatness, It’s about consistency, consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come
Close your eyes, call your friend, let him read the following to you:
Picture yourself setting up your new website with adsense advertisements & an article ready for people to read. Hours pass by & when the clock ticks on 8:00 PM, You finish setting up everything, with your new website all dazzled up and bright ready for viewers. You get tired of working all day long on your shiny new website, that you have just 7 hours ago purchased web hosting from HaleServer for. You get off the computer, and head off to bed.
Suddenly! The alarm goes off!! and sunlight rays penetrate your eyes, leading you quite awake, ready for a new exciting day! You roll off the bed, and into the comforts of your computer chair. Your computer is surprisingly begging to be turned on, because of the exciting news you’re about to get. You turn on your computer and head off to your analytics account, Your jaw drops! a MILLION VISITORS have viewed your first article, with a 100,000! shares on your article! Your adsense is so extremely full of money that it’s about to explode! Then it does! It explodes and …… you wake up from your dream. Open your eyes 🙂
Money will come, but in the right time! You need to put in the hard work to get the money. For your dream to become true, you need to put in the hours of hard work! the consistency. as Dj Khaled once said:
Consistency is key!
Now that you are determined to put in the hard work, hours of work, & consistency, You’re ready. Let’s get right into the topic.
What are these Micro Niche Money Making Websites ?
Nowadays, money making websites are basically micro niche websites with integrated affiliate programs infused into them. Now.. What the heck? What is that all about?? infused.. integrated… slow down, you might say! Alright, I’ll explain what “micro niche with integrated affiliate programs money making websites” is.
- Micro Niche With Affiliate Infused
Micro Niche basically means taking a niche idea, and then taking a niche idea of the niche idea! Ha, tongue twister! Let me present you with an example! Let’s take a main niche idea, say Food, then let’s take a niche idea of “Food”, say Pizza, then let’s take a niche idea of “Pizza”, say cheese pizza, then let’s take a location(optional), say New York (optional). After putting it together, we get New York Cheese Pizza, now hold on! What? why should you select a sub of a sub category of something.. that lowers the amount of views! right? No! Competing nowadays for keywords such as Food, Pizza, or Cheese is nearly impossible.. You won’t win.. What now? Winning? Losing? Keywords? Aha.. Do not worry about that! I’ll get to that!
Basically, our selected micro niche for this example will be: New York Cheese Pizza Money Making Websites. (See how I made Website plural!, you could use the same Micro Niche Idea for multiple websites). You may ask, what should I do with such a Micro Niche idea? I’ll get to that! Don’t worry.
- Micro Niche With Affiliate Infused
Affiliate Infused is basically a way where you can sell other people’s items on your website, while gaining commissions from every purchase a viewer of yours makes. An Example would be.. The Amazon Affiliate Program, where you can sell Amazon products on your website, through your referral link (a link given to Amazon members that sign up for the Affiliate program). So everytime a viewer uses your link to purchase a product, you earn something in return.
How do Micro Niche Websites earn money?
Basically through views, micro niche websites are most commonly blogs, with 3 Advertisements set up on every page. Each time a visitor views a page from your website, you gain 3 advertisement views! I’m sure you got it by now! Views = Revenue(Money). There is also something called Advertisement clicks, where visitors click on an advertisment placed on your website, & that earns you money.. most definitely more money than views. I mentioned Affiliate Infused right?, once you have your affiliate links placed on your micro niche website, you could earn money through that!
So to recap that!
Views = Money
Advertisement Clicks = Money
Affiliate Purchases = Commission Money
Why should you trust my statements?
I worked with Micro Niche Websites since 2012, one of my greatest acheivements is a Food Blog called FooodStyle.com (discontinued currently). Where I earned over 80,000 Euros ($95,000) in 2 years. Mind that I had 17 other websites that generated revenue for me at that time too!
Here’s proof of my earnings:
I certainly am not the best at the business, but through the money I made, and through the ups and downs I went through.. I certainly have the right to say: “I have excellent experience in micro niche websites, & I can teach you how to do the same”.
Let me start showing you the path to creating your own fleet of Money Making Websites.
Requirements to start a Micro Niche Website
- A Long Tail Keyword Domain Name. (Remember when I said our micro niche example will be New York Cheese Pizza? Yup an example of a long tail domain name www.NewYorkCheesePizza.com ) Before selecting your domain, you have to select a keyword with low competition, and high search volume! A good way to find it is by looking up keywords using the Google Keyword Tool. If you’re lazy, go to Fiverr.com and search for Keyword research, then request them to find you a good long tail keyword to use as a domain in your specific niche.
- Web Hosting (The place where your website will stand, the place which will host your website, and place it available to the masses to see!) A quite reliable, fast, and extremely cheap web host would be HaleServer. Use coupon code “35OFFLOVE” for a 35% Discount at checkout.
- A Blog Platform . The most popular blog platform is WordPress, It’s an easy to use platform for people to start posting their articles on. HaleServer offers with each hosting plan, a software called “Softaculous” which installs WordPress for you in a click of button!
- (Optional) SEO Experts It’s a pricey option, but there are lots of companies, and people offering to take over the SEO Work for you, What is SEO? SEO is short for Search Engine Optimization, SEO helps you appear on Google, and reach visitors. SEO is a daunting task, so getting someone to do it for you is a blessing, It could be quite pricy though, You can ask the team at HaleServer, by issueing a support ticket to handle the SEO, It’s quite cheap.
- (Optional) An Author/Writer with SEO Knowledge If you’re lazy, or you just have a whole lot of Micro Niche Money Making Websites, you surely won’t have the time to write an article daily on each one of them, so hiring a writer would be a good idea. You can go on Fiverr, and purchase an article over there, you could even place a job listing on Freelance, and get yourself a part-time writer for your websites.
Total Cost (Without Optionals): $26 (with HaleServer’s 35% Discount Coupon “35OFFLOVE”) or $35 (without discount)
Total Cost (With Optionals): $30/year (Web Hosting, Domain, Keywords) + $150/month (Writer)
Setting Up Your Micro Niche Website
Congratulations, you purchased all the requirements! Now to set up your website, you could either ask the HaleServer Team to set it up for you for free, or you could follow the numbered steps below:
- Login to the Web Host Control Panel (cPanel), and scroll down while looking for the software called “Softaculous”.
- Click Install WordPress on Softaculous, Fill in your details (Username, Password, etc..), and pick a theme for the website.
- After the completion of the installation, head to http://www.yourwebsite.com/wp-admin
- Fill in the settings.
- Go to Plugins > Add New and search for Yoast SEO, Social Media Manager, Health Check, Adsense Advertisement Plugins and Install them
- Create categories. (Ex. Donuts, Pizza, etc..)
- Create posts(articles) while watching the Yoast Plugin instruction to better the SEO of your posts.
- Go to Google Adsense
- Apply for Advertisements on your blog (Apply after you have atleast 5 Articles on your blog).
- Once approved (1 – 3 days), Create advertisements on the Adsense Dashboard
- Place the advertisment’s codes on your blog, by adding the code to sidebar widgets, or by using WordPress Plugins.
Build Your Viewer-Base
The main 3 strategies to build your viewership is:
1. Social Media
2. SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Social Media
- Post your article links on Facebook Groups, Pages, Profile Daily (Create a daily routine Ex. Post to 10 Groups, 10 Pages, Profile Everyday).
- Create a Twitter Account, Gain Followers by the Follow for Follow basis, and tweet your article’s link daily. Get in arguments on twitter, share your thoughts on other’s posts while placing your article link in the way.
- Instagram (Post to Instagram)
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Hire Someone to do it like HaleServer OR
- Learn SEO by watching HaleServer’s Videos on Youtube.
- Send Emails to other bloggers offering them to share an article of theirs on your website while mentioning them, & asking them to do the same.
- Reaching out to Youtubers, etc..
A Beautiful Structure for you to create in your mind is: You have an Orange Seed(Idea), & you’re willing to plant it to yield oranges. You go onto a land & start to dig(Keyword Research).. then here comes planting the seed(Purchasing a domain, and a web hosting package). You spray some water above the soil (Effort & SEO), You schedule a time, to water the plant and take care of it(Planning), You continously water the plant every day(Consistency). After a while you begin to see the tree growing, and developing. You spray some fertilizer to speed up the growth (Social Media). Then after a while, the tree is now fully grown, with orange fruit hanging off the tree (Money).